The SoSySec seminar is held on Fridays at 11am in Inria Rennes – Bretagne Atlantique (access). It generally takes place in the Turing room of the convention center.
The seminars are open to all. To facilitate access to the seminar room, people not from INRIA or IRISA must register by providing their name and affiliation to Nadia Derouault (firstname.lastname@example.org) and present an ID at the front desk.
A mailing list for announcements about the seminar is available. To subscribe, simply send an email to email@example.com with the subject subscribe sosysec.
Most of the talks are taped. The videos are accessible through INRIA’s intranet (here) or DGA’s intranet.
For the videoconference :
You can follow the presentation online through Webex. Please use
the following parameters:
– If you join by your browser:
– Go to: https://inria.webex.com/inria/j.php?MTID=m17610615611e357824adb51ce3b942e7
– Or go to: https://inria.webex.com/webappng/sites/inria/dashboard
Webinar number: 2740 097 2614
Webinar password: Jp4kWYDXd97
– If you join by a visioconferencing system:
– Go to: 184.108.40.206
– Webinar number: 2740 097 2614
– If you join by phone:
– Call +33-1-7091-8646 (France Toll)
– Access code: 2740 097 2614
Note that if you are running Linux, you might have issues due to the
H.264 codec. Please check the compatibility of your system before
People in charge
Tristan Allard (University of Rennes1)
- tel: +33(0)2 99 84 25 31